Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm back!

Yes~ I am back!! With Ubuntu 8.10 64bit now. The graphics driver is solved!!! Ubuntu banzai ~~~ Intrepid Ibex banzai ~~~~

Last few months I was busy with my project, no time to test the 8.10 version. And this blog was suspended too. lol... But starting from today, I will slowly update this blog since the driver problem had solved. Project "Throwing My Windows Away" will be continue! hahahaha!

I installed Compiz and play around with the 3D effect. Totally working fine!

Compiz banzai ~~~

More screenshots:-

Cube Reflection and Deformation effect
Water effect
p/s: Now Compiz can support more than 4 desktops. See my 3D desktop becomes pentagon if I have 5 desktops... cool .... :D ~

2 comments:

  1. Fuyoh! This Compiz is cooler than the Compiz I tried in the previous version!!! Show more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still a noob in Compiz. I will post more screenshots later.

    ReplyDelete