Tuesday, December 9, 2008

aMSN

I had tried few MSN program and I like aMSN the most. Is just like Windows Live Messenger, you won't feel too strange with it.

Basically, this is how aMSN looks like. This is the default skin. You can download the skin from their website and change it.

It has drawing plugin too. You can install the plugin at the aMSN menu -> Account->Select Plugins.Select the Inkdraw, the click Load.

Then you can trigger the drawing now by clicking the Inkdraw button. Too bad it only support black color.

2 comments:

  1. I see your conversation with OT and me offline! Wow, the "^o)" emoticon looks nicer than MSN's. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I giveaway licenses of Skype Call Recorder due to thanksgiving and it is a
    limited time offer. Contact me if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete