Friday, January 2, 2009

New Author!

Yep~ this blog has a new author now.

Let's welcome ultrasong.


He is one of my friends who doing networking (mostly in Windows platform).

He is major in network security (Router, firewall, anti-virus.... etc).

He is good in Chinese (can find lot information from Chinese website).

He is good in gaming (always kill me in dota :\ ).

And the most important thing is... he want to learn Linux now, so immediately I invite him into my blog. My Ubuntu gang getting bigger and bigger now. :D yea~~~~~~~~~~~~

blankblankblankblankblankblbelated
Wishing all of you a Happy ^ New Year. :)~

3 comments:

  1. ultrasong going to throw away his windows, too? Poor Microsoft. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ubuntu 9.04! throw windows 7!


    p/s: ultrasong is doing networking... so he can't throw windows.

    ReplyDelete